Mark your calendars for WSD’s 2-year Anniversary Event: Tuesday, April 27th . The 2PM virtual gathering will offer WSD updates, and expert presentations on utility assistance and flood prevention.
If you are a ratepayer, the following updates may be news you can use:
DC Water’s Multifamily Assistance Program (MAP)
- Funds are available for tenants who live in multifamily dwellings.
- Tenants and property owners are eligible to apply for the program.
- If you have questions or concerns about the program, please contact DC Water on (202) 354-3750 or Cares@dcwater.com.
Enactment of the District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority Omnibus Amendment Act of 2020.
- Customers will have 20 calendar days to dispute a bill from the bill issued date.
- OPC’s contact information will be listed on water bills and on DC Water’s website.
WSD is here to help with water bill disputes, complaints or questions. Call WSD at (202) 727-3071 to speak to a specialist. Join the new OPC WSD List Serv to receive updates with an email to Water Services Division Manager Stephen Dudek at email@example.com.